UNITED MATHS TALENT SEARCH is conducted by talent search united and it was having many benefits like self-analysis about the knowledge we have in the concepts of MATHEMATICS, this will be more helpful for every student to measure themselves about their knowledge strategy in MATHEMATICS, here we have clear awareness for every student as well as schools to figure out the knowledge on different MATHEMATICS concepts. So here by every student can find the genuine status of their knowledge about these concepts in MATHEMATICS and so that it will be more helpful to acquire more knowledge and this will also be more useful for strengthening the weak ends in our knowledge about different concepts and we conduct this UMTS all over the county wide.
All students from 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and others were also welcomed for the UMTS exam We conduct exams TWICE in a year (April & December).
How to apply:
Schools interested to participate in UMTS with good number of students from your school to find any detailed information brochures for school, please contact us.
Please send a single consolidated Demand Draft for the exam fee of all the students appearing for the UMTS exam from your school.It was Rs 250 exam fee for the participation in the competition.
Frame the list of students in prescribed format.
D.D. should be drawn in favor of C&N business network Pvt.Ltd, payable at HYDERABAD.
Awards for UMTS exam:
Here we provide different types of awards related to as per the winners list that includes with the ranks they acquired for the exam.
• 1st prize winner we award the cash prize of Rs 2,00,000 with certificate and medal
• 2nd prize winner it was having the cash prize of Rs 1,50,000 with certificate and medal will be presented
• 3rd topper will be awarded with Rs 50, 000 cash prize with a medal and certificate.
• Top 4-10 ranks will be awarded with Tablet PC.
• TOP 100 ranks will be presented with full combo pack of all mathematical concepts related books of IIT/ JEE/AIEE EXAMS.As per APPLIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
REGISTRATION FOR UNITED MATHS TALENT SEARCH click here